Thursday, January 27, 2011

Projections!

James is in week 14 of his training right now for AIT. At about this point the Army gives out a projection of where they are going to station us for the next three or four years. Well we have been checking everyday for our projections...James says its like waiting for a mission call..haha....well we finally got them!!! Here is a hint of where we will be going...


Haha Ok I wouldn't have figured it out by that picture either but I thought it looked pretty! We are going to be moving to...........

KENTUCKY!!!

I am very excited! I am a little disappointed because our awesome friends The Freys won't be following which we were hoping they would be. I am excited for this new adventure and can't wait to go some place new. We are 45 mins from Nashville Tennesse and plan on doing a whole bunch of site seeing while living there! I am ready for this new adventure but even more I'm ready to see more of my husband! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to see you've updated the blog! And it looks darling btw!! All your pics are adorable, and I love your hair in the airport pic in Dec... getting long! Make sure we get together in March when you're here, and keep me updated!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimber! I can't wait to see you. We will have to have one last lunch at Olive Garden! :) Miss u!

    ReplyDelete