Thursday, January 27, 2011

Its been way too long!

I can't believe how longs its been since I have blogged. A lot has happened since then. I will start at James' graduation!

James Graduation~ October 2010

So James graduated from basic training in October. It was the first time the kids and I had seen him since he left in July. It was the MOST amazing day for all of us. I left the Tuesday before his graduation. I packed up our little car, my two kids, and drove the 14 hour drive to Ft. Sill Oklahoma all by myself and did a pretty good job. Here are some pictures of family day and graduation!


Were all ready to go! :)

Ok so the next pictures will be from family day. That happened on a Thursday. We had to sit for about thirty minutes watching a few skits that the soldiers put together. There were so many of them I couldn't see James at all. It was driving me crazy! :)



The next few pictures are from Graduation! This was the most amazing trip for our little family! It was wonderful to spend time with James again. We were only able to spend a few days with him and had to leave again. It was so hard to leave him behind but I wouldn't have given up those days for anything. Our family bonded again...we were together and it was better then we could have imagined. We were also able to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa "Bula" (James' parents) They drove up for the graduation too. It was a great weekend! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment