Sunday, August 8, 2010

A huge sense of Pride!


In my last post I talked about the many emotions I have been feeling lately. Most of them are ones that I don't want to keep around because they make it hard to smile and be happy. One emotion that has come around every so often is huge sense of Pride for what my husband is doing. I just got a letter from him in the mail and in it he talks about the nobility of what he and the other men are doing, what they are training for, and what some are currently fighting for. When I look at it from his point of view I can start to bring myself out of my funk. I am so proud of him. I am so proud of all our military men and women. I only now know of the huge sacrifice the men, women, mothers, father, children, and spouses of these American Soldiers truly make because, I now am one. So today instead of dwelling on the fact that I am sad and that my son has a hard time going to his church class because hid Daddy usually takes him, or the fact that my daughter cries at night because she misses him, I am going to look at the fact that we live in a Country that is free because of the Noble men and women who are serving our Country.....soon my husband will be numbered among those Noble soldiers. I am very proud of that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment