Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Gas Chamber!

Since James and I decided he was going to join the Army the one thing he knew he was going to have to do is spend time in the gas chamber. He was kind of dreading this because he heard that it really burns, is gross, and makes you throw up. Well he hasn't thrown up in 20 years so he wasn't looking forward to this. I got a link to a video today of soldiers in his platoon who just left the gas chamber. He unfortunately wasn't in this video, but it gave me an idea of what he had to go through just after leaving the chamber. I hope I get a video of what its like inside. So here is a glimpse into the torture that is the gas chamber! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Amy!! Frist grade.
    Congratulations Jared!! pre-school.
    Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete